June 10, 2009

Scream to the South Wind

The seven seas roared upon me;
The seven lands shook abruptly;
The silver clouds flooded my heart,
Wondering why are we apart.
The seven kings banished me out;
The seven roads headed me south;
The bright North Star is not in sight,
In tears I tuck to sleep tonight.
The seven towns threatened my life;
The seven knights fought me a-knife;
My blood was spilled, and I was caged,
My love, I’ll die at sunset’s stage.
The seven hours passed, the sun is red.
The guns are coming; my life’s a thread.
The seven shots banged, my soul was pinned.
Three words I scream to the south wind.
Scream to the South Wind is a story of a medieval man finding her lost love. He went far and wide and even encountered danger on different kingdoms. Alone, he was helpless against the danger, and was imprisoned for trespassing on their territory. His journey ended up in death, without even seeing his lady. His last three words are, of course, I LOVE YOU. enjoy.

No comments: