March 19, 2010

For You

Haha. To tell everyone, this was the VERY FIRST POEM that I made with a REAL inspiration. This was made around July, when my “love” was still at the beginning then. Never thought it would reach this far. Haha.

This is the only poem that I did not post of all my creations. Asking why? SECRET XD. The title is simple, but it has something to do with the whole poem. Read my eight-stanza first time confession. LOL.

As I focus on you, not minding everyone,
Fantasy thoughts of us is flashing one by one.
I see you from afar, as if you were so near;
And I smell your strong scent, as if you’re sitting here.

Every morning, I smile for it is another day,
Oh! I’ll see you again! “Be with me!” I will pray.
As I enter the room, I’m sad if you’re not there,
But I’m willing to wait, anytime, anywhere.

I don’t know how it is to fall for someone else,
Rushing blood to my head! Oh, an enchanted spell!
Day and night, home or not, you’re running in my mind,
Lonely times turn to joy; is love really this blind?

From the moment I lay my head on my soft bed,
An image of your face pops always on my head.
I imagine that we’re hugging each other tight,
Conversing happily in the midst of the night!

You made my loveless heart beat love for the first time,
Leaving me bedazzled each moment you pass by.
Your great walk and your talk, your personality,
You and I together, can these dreams be for real?

And I admire you still, but all I’ll do is stare,
I’ll wait in hopeless hope, that sometimes you’ll show care.
All the times we have spent is the closest I got,
That you have loved me true no matter who or what.

To here I’ll end this poem, my love still in secret,
Never can I say it, but still I can’t forget.
You are all that I see, all that I hear and think,
Mission impossible: your tender heart to win!

:P

No comments: