November 1, 2009

Apocalyptic Love :)

The planet may come to an end;
Our situation may be dire.
The whole island may break and bend;
Our world may be consumed by fire.
Our time may all be lost and spent;
Our fate is hanging by the wire.
Then I find my saving heaven;
You’re the only girl I aspire.

As the meteors fall from the sky
To give the Earth a giant boom,
To you I fall; my heart would fly;
We’ll share our thoughts amidst the doom.
Nuclear wars light all our nights,
What great mishap to our Earth looms.
I do not care; I’ll be your knight;
I’ll be with you amidst the gloom.

Earthquakes may rock the whole planet;
All humans running so frantic.
Your memories I won’t forget,
I’ll stay with you in this manic.
We may die as volcanoes jet
Lava, rocks and pyroclastics,
But baby I would not regret
Joining you amidst the panic.

Typhoons may come and bring great floods,
Break up dams and sweep away homes;
Droughts may set in and dry up lands,
Killing forests and burning tomes.
Any weather I’ll still be glad,
Whatever deadly danger roams;
A paradise in battered lands,
Your company is my one home.

Famines may kill the human race,
Cripple us down to our own flesh;
It may spread in the fastest pace
Bring us to ground into ashes.
But my girl when I see your face,
I feel immune to viruses,
Your light smile gives me strength and grace,
You’re the vaccine to all diseases.

An alignment of all planets,
The galaxy and our own Sun,
And the Mayan Calendar is set
To finish its long cyclic run.
But I would not give a moment,
As long as we are having fun.
I won’t cry if the world will end
Unless your presence will be gone.

Oh death is inevitable;
It will come creeping unto us.
But I don’t think of it at all,
I don’t care what’s going to pass.
Our bind is indestructible
Whatever Apocalypse will lash;
I’ll be with you; we’ll rise and fall;
A death with you is life at last!

Revelations have predicted
The Anti-Christ will come and rule;
With you, my girl, we’ll be protected
From anything evil and cruel.
Our love will lead us untainted
From Hell’s burning and fiery pool.
To the heaven, we’ll be supported
Away from being tricked and fooled.

Our end may be catastrophic,
Fate may be apocalyptic,
The world may end
Death it may send
Though it will be cataclysmic,
One thing will remain romantic.
In the end we’ll reach the skies above,
Come and accept my apocalyptic love.

No comments: