November 3, 2009

Tears (Luha by Aegis)

If at first I was tagalizing songs, but I haven't posted those things yet on my blog, I have ventured into the world of translating Tagalog songs into English. oh wow. First to have a taste of it was Luha, the epic karaoke theme song of many Filipinos, and a favorite among amateur singing contests, which was sung by the famous Aegis. :) waahaha. enjoy.

At first I thought that now you are mine,
Faithfully until the end of time.
But when I approached to hug you,
You’ll disappear without a clue.

To you I tried to be a friend so close,
Because to you my love I will show.
But all the sacrifices I do,
Does not mean a thing to you.

You are my one and only true love
My witness is our god above
But I thought, I thought that I have been such a fool,
Wanting a man as worthless as you.

I do not need you anymore.
Please go away, walk through that door.
My everlasting love is now forever no more.
And this, you, liar! Remember!
My heart will love you, no, never!
To me do not go near,
Even if I see a tear,
I do not want you here.

I do not want to be lost.
I do not want you to speak
I do not want to be killed!
It is too much pain for me.
Oh the wheel of fate,
Life continues to just rotate.
Yesterday I had my downfall,
When will I finally find love to stand tall

Oh the wheel of fate,
Life continues to just rotate.
Yesterday I had my downfall,
Someday I will overcome failures through it all.

No comments: