January 1, 2011

The New White Panorama :D

I used to dream about the perfect happiness – the nirvana sort to speak. How happy can it be? Will there be a river of chocolate wherein I can have a free sip in – or more extravagant, a free pitcher of? Will there be beautiful angels that will welcome me as I sleep in the most comfortable bed ever? Will it be cold? Lots of other childish questions came into my mind.

Good thing today, I have waked up to the reality.

Stop with the clouds. Stop with the childish fantasies. There is no such thing as complete happiness here in this Earth, no matter how contented we are, no matter how we set our minds to be happy, no matter how we get our faces deformed by smiling constantly, there is and there will be negativism that was, is and will be on our lives. This is it. Face the truth. Life is a cruel joke. We laugh, yet we cry. We love, yet we hate. We live, yet we die.

Welcome to the new philosophy of WhitePanorama, previously from brightness to blindness, now in total darkness. Life is a cruel joke; we have to learn how to deal with it.

As that P!ATD song goes, “I wanna live my life on a new perspective.”

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. 1/1/11 :D

No comments: