December 13, 2009

Cassiopeia

New lines from my old mind. Wot.

The night sky gives nothing but gloom
Where brightness die, where darkness loom.
The clouds are thick over my head;
The stars are gone, the land is dead.

Cassiopeia! Cassiopeia!
Be with me in this hysteria!
Queen of the night! Heaven’s empress!
My love to you is the highest!

Atop the clouds, I know you’re there;
Below the trees, I’m in despair.
I want to see your splendid face
To light me up in this disgrace.

You are my jewel in the sky;
You are the glow of all fireflies.
The constellation of my heart,
To you my love will not depart.

Cassiopeia! Cassiopeia!
Be with me in my lone drama!
Queen of the sky! Heaven’s empress!
Give me your love in this distress!

Why do I still look at the sky
To see your face, to see you smile,
When I know that you’re deep in me,
I’ll just hold my heart as it beats.

You may be covered by the clouds,
Still inside me, you’re safe and sound.
Throbbing, twinkling inside my mind,
My happiness to you I find.

Cassiopeia! Cassiopeia!
Read my feelings in these stanzas!
Queen of the night! Heaven’s empress!
If I confess, would you say yes?!

No comments: