May 21, 2010

A Song to a Friend

A poem dedicated to everyone who needs help. Remember, you always have a friend to lean on. This is also dedicated to everyone out here who help out their friends, this poem is a salute to all of you. :)

Do you feel you’re living alone?
Can’t find your song a happy tone?
Well hey, here I am, your true friend,
Ready to care ‘til the world ends.

My friend, why do you look so sad?
I’m used at seeing you so glad.
I never want to see you frown,
If you’ll allow, I’ll be your clown.

I know you have your own problems;
I’m aware before you tell them.
I know your sad before I ask;
I know what happened in your past.

You never have to walk lonely;
Here I am to make you happy.
If all else fails all around you,
I’ll be here to help you get through.

If the whole world just made you weak,
If no one allows you to speak,
Sit beside me, I will listen;
Just remember that I’m your friend.

What is it that you are hiding?
What is that burden that you’re bringing?
Drop it off and tell it to me;
Say your words for with me you’re free.

You never have to live alone;
Now fill your song with happy tones.
‘Coz hey, here I am, your true friend,
Ready to care ‘til the world ends.

No comments: