January 1, 2010

Top 50 Things That Changed My Life This 2009 (Part III)

The continuation.. Now posted: Top 36-50 :D woot.

50. Mass Card
Ooh.. For the 50th spot.. here goes the Mass Card. No one has made me go to church every Sundays than this. Though I have not completed this, haha, at least it still ruined my calm Sunday schedule back then. Hahaa :D I can’t believe that rain or shine, I was always there alone in the church.

49. Spider Solitaire
For the 49th spot is the game that infected my father’s mind so badly that he would not let go off the computer. Haha. :D I got addicted to this around January, but after it, it was nothing. My father followed me, and now, my father is one of my threats on my total domination of this computer!

48. Ma’am Joy’s Birthday

February 2009. Haha. III-Gold celebrated Ma’am Joy’s birthday. It was difficult planning, and again, Amir and Angelyn presented their best comedy skit. I love them when they do it. Then, after the crisis period (because along with the fee of Ma’am Joy’s Birthday comes Battle of the Bands and Teachers’ Day..), we fed ourselves and tadaaa… it’s over. I want to narrate more, but I do not want to be accused of libel. Get what I mean? haha

47. Typhoon Pepeng
The typhoon that brought sorrow to Philippines this October. Ondoy did not do much harm to us, but Pepeng did, that’s why he is at number 47 on the list. What did he do? He just uprooted two pine trees on our backyard which was standing there since I was a child. I hate it when a tree so memorable to me goes down. T_T The landscape of our backyard will never come back again.

46. Childhood Friends Reunion!
Waaa. And this was my tumblr post a little earlier this week. After four or five years, we finally had the chance to meet again. It was fun reminiscing about the past and talking about the present. I never knew that friendships could last this long, it was like walking happily back in memory lane.

45. Annabeth’s Birthday
Woot! Happy birthday Annabeth. This is where I saw the effects of alcohol on mankind. Haha. Someone could dive on the floor and crawl, someone could get a face so red, and someone could get love so high. Haha :D

44. Grand Palazzo Real
This was the palace of the year. It is our shooting place for our movie Antigone and it sure holds a lot of memories for me. From the first time we went there, from the last steps I did there, they were all living memories.

43. Birthday Movie
This was my first job as a presentation maker in which I earned money. Woot. Hahaha. I can consider myself employed. My sister’s boss asked me to make a presentation for their daughter’s 7th birthday containing all of her pictures from his infancy to present. Profit: Pxxx.xx. haha .

42. Field Trip
On November 2009, I got my taste of field trip for the first time in three years. Haha. :D From the AFP Museum, to the Crocodile Farm, and specially SM Mall of Asia, the experience was fun. That was also when some strong friendship bonds were made. Right Vhinna and Bird? Hahaa :D

41. Closing Party – Gold :D
Closing party! Haha! This was one of the happiest swimming parties I have ever been to. With everyone wearing their smiles and not thinking the problems of the past, we all feasted in grilled fish and dove in the blue waters! Woot. We were singing the whole time we are on the table, and laughs are just ceaseless. :D I learned that despite the separation, the separated could still have fun. :D Who cares if the tables are in favor of the other side?

this night or tomorrow: top 31 to 35 :D

No comments: