April 29, 2010

The 20 Influences (Part 3)

Just a friendly reminder to the “concerned” readers, this is a measure of influence, not a measure of friendship, love, appreciation or any other color that you might want to put into it.

If the list will be extended to the 25th place, who would enter the list???

8 Maria Vhinna Saco (53/100)
9 Alvin Aguilar (52/100)
10 Karla Ann Baluyut (51/100)
11 Paul Daniel David (50/100)
12 Mrs. Aurea Dungca (49/100)
13 Annabeth Morcilla (47/100)
14.5 Annie Rose Santos (45/100)
14.5 Joephomer Guira (45/100)
16 Mrs. Maria Mia Soriano (43/100)
18 Amir Medina (42/100)
18 Danielle Carlos (42/100)
18 Claudine Ann Tacut (42/100)
20 Charlotte Jimenez (41/100)

The extension! :D
22 Daniel Karlo Canono (40/100)
22 Mrs. Marilou Alfonso (40/100)
22 Julia Marie Escano (40/100)
24.5 Rodjeilyn Asuncion (39/100)
24.5 Mrs. Jessel Nazareno (39/100)

7. Mr. Carlito Antonio (54/100)

The high school principal. Who would have thought that he would come this far on my ranking? To tell you, he drew the course of my high school life. Without him, I won’t be at any of the three RSPCs, or the conference at UP Diliman, or at the seminar at Baguio, or at an interview on PEP TV – some of my life changing events.

He had driven me to the success that I am experiencing today; he put the name Kenneth in the spotlight. Moreover, he taught me some values like punctuality and responsibility, because he is the person you never wanted to unimpress.

Tied at 5.5 Uy, Fritz Balaram (56/100)

Unexpected. Eiii? Ranking in at 5.5 is Fritz, who I consider as the coolest acting guy I know. One of the guys I look up to, he had affected the way I interact with other people. I like when he speaks English, and he is my first English-chatting buddy.

Fritz is a daredevil on many things. He is an independent-minded guy, a smart student and a person who I consider with class. I like his preference on things and I find my attitude and choices somehow similar to his. I also like his outlook on many things.

He is also a winning taekwondo player, one of the coolest sports I know. If there is one man who inspires me to be an athlete, that is Fritz. I also admire his self-confidence. Well, he likes boasting off his rock-hard abs. hahaha. I guess I was also impacted by Fritz’s wild mind. Haha.

Another at 5.5 Garcia, Ian Christopher (56/100)

Tying in with Fritz at the 5.5th spot is Ian. He is my classmate since I was first year, and maybe he is unaware of, but he had influenced me much in my four years of seeing him. One of the classroom heartthrobs, Ian’s looks, moves and words are things that I admire from him.

I am fascinated of modern dances, and every time Ian takes the centerstage on a program to dance, I can’t help but to marvel at his talent. Aside from it, he is a talented writer and a class valedictorian back then. He is just that lucky.

One thing that greatly influenced me from him is an incident in the library when we are in first year. He thought me that apology is one thing that we should accept. Whoa. I had been with him in three RSPCs, what shall you expect? He has this great irresistible personality that one would be lucky to have.

4. Chica, Christopher (58/100)

The man behind the whistle is in fourth, and that is Christopher, popularly known by his surname, Chica. We started out as seatmates this high school, and we also ended it as seatmates on our graduation day.

Chica is a person whom I call my longest best friend. Haha. He was there since first year, back when Charlotte, me and him are a trio. He knows me a lot, for he had seen me been through things a lot. He knows some of my secrets, and he even knows some of my attitude that I do not even know. Behind his stern look and frowning silence hides a good adviser, a caring person and a good friend.

Being the top 2 in the class for two years, and on the very first grading of my high school life, he put me on the track to my studies. Without him I guess, I’ll put my studies at one of my lesser priorities. He is also a classic writer, and his writing style is one thing that I really like to copy. His artistic genius is epic, one that keeps me learning and trying my best to do. He is the biggest influence to me when it comes to studies, arts and writing.

Chica taught me responsibility, and he showed me that all person has their limits. He taught me the right steps on solving problems (well, not on math, haha), the importance of time, the value of sympathy and many others too lengthy to mention.

==========================================

Yay! The podium positions on the last update! :D See who’s third, second and first! :D hahaha!

No comments: